Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
why are people even questioning obesity in america
why is your tea liquidised?
….. Where exactly do you live that the tea isn’t liquid?!?
ENGLAND. WHERE IT IS IN A BAG AND YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF.
like what do you do with already liquid tea? Microwave it?
No it’s sweet tea you drink it cold
WHO DRINKS COLD TEA???
HAVE YOU NEVER HAD ICED/SWEET TEA BEFORE?!?
so i reblogged this from a british person and i’ve been laughing at their tags for 600 years
England, you stole tea from China. You’ve had it a mere 4 centuries compared to their 30+. Don’t play like you’re some kind of authority.
Shots fired. World War Tea has officially begun.